RE: [Epic] Heroes and Dogs of War

From: Sean Kennedy <sean_at_...>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 03:09:56 -0700

At 01:51 AM 8/2/97 -0700, you wrote:

>> ----> The semi-relevant dog:
>>
>> Marine Chaplain in termie armor
>> w/lightning claws, equipped with a warp
>> [SNIP]
>> ChapMaster takes a Krak missile to the
>> chest - field misses, termie armor fails,
>> and dies.
>>
>> The Emperor is MOST displeased.

I, an Eldar player, decided it would be a good thing to charge my Banshees
into a friends Thunder-Hammer/Stormshield weilding captain. 1st Banshee
dies as expected, 2nd Banshee also dies, then the unit breaks and runs
allowing the captain free whacks killing the rest of the squad. My friend
was nice enough to thank me for giving him a break from rolling all of
those dice. "If only all combat was that simple" he lamented!

Sean Kennedy:
  Internet - sean_at_...
  WWW - http://www.bykenkaz.com/sean
  Compuserve - 74252,424