RE: [Epic] Heroes and Dogs of War

From: james nugent <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 07:48:20 -0400

I, an Eldar player, decided it would be a good thing to charge my Banshees=

into a friends Thunder-Hammer/Stormshield weilding captain. 1st Banshee
d=
ies as expected, 2nd Banshee also dies, then the unit breaks and runs
allow=
ing the captain free whacks killing the rest of the squad. My friend
was n=
ice enough to thank me for giving him a break from rolling all of
those dic=
e. "If only all combat was that simple" he lamented!

With Tyranids I onc=
e had the experiance of a Lord of Change charging my Tyrant. Within 2 round=
s of combat the Tyrant inflicts four wounds on the nasty thing. They psychi=
c phase Chaos player gets ultimate force. Chaos player uses Ultimate Force =
to send a Bolt fo Change into my Hive Tyrant. <Bwizzzp!> Tyrant turns into =
a chaos spawn. This seems to happen everytime he gets near a greater deamon=
. He charged a Keeper once and got eaten by a Demonic Attack.
------------=
-----------------------
"Your incorrect assumptions are threefold."
"You as=
sume law still reigns in the Five Galaxies"
"You assume that we would be bo=
und by precedents and precepts from the last 10 million years."
"But your m=
ost incorrect assumption of all is to assume that we care."
                                        -David B=
rin, Infinity's Shore