First Battle of Armageddon (was Re: [Epic] Magnus the Red)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 08:51:43 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 1-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] Magnus the Red by
"sauron1"_at_...
> Sauron1 writes; I beleave it was before,

Yes. About 500 years or so, which kinda surprised me -- GW usually
gives it's targets more time to recover. (Isstvan, for example, though
the time between cleansings is never specified AFAIK, or Iyanden
Craftworld. Hell, they gave Iyanden over 10,000 years!)

>but where I read it escapes me.

Well, the counters for the first battle of Armageddon are in White Dwarf
151. I'm not sure where some of the other stats people were talking
about came from, but one place that comes to mind is the Ordinatus
article in WD#191 (I think). I don't have that article,
unfortunately....

>(And
> they say memory is the first to go when the chronomiter of life hits the
> home stretch! )

You'd better be careful then, boyo. ^_-

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...