Re: [Epic] Epic 40k Armies

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 09:06:21 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 2-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] Epic 40k Armies by Philip Troy
Routley_at_mack
> >Sauron1 writes; You are joking about the band and GW 40K songs write?
> >sauron1
>
> From WD 144:
>
> OBLIVION - The Album
[snip]

From White Dwarf 126:

"Warhammer Records

"We're just about to go into the studio with Crash & Burn to record the
first album for the new Warhammer record label. We'll be giving you
more details of this soon. In the meantime, we're keen to hear from any
professional rock bands who are into the Games Workshop worlds and
imagery. We've already worked with bands like Sabbat and Bolt Thrower
and we'd like to expand our involvement with rock music. If you're a
professional band and you think you'd like to be involved with Games
Workshop, send demo tapes and photographs to Steve How at the Design
Studio."

Scary, huh?

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...