Re: [Epic] An off-topic question about Battletech

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 12:41:10 -0400

>Sauron1 writes;The actual robots,would they be small enough to use as a new
>opponent in Epic?And would weapon conversion be to rough a row to hoe?
>sauron1

Might I suggest a Space Marine Titan (One of the plastic space marine figure
converted for epic titan weapons)
Another good minature would be Ramf's HG line, some of the heavier gears
like the Kodiak or King Cobra, back mounted mortars, shoulder roacket pods.
In my opinion they look better then Btech mini's, cost a little less, but
have a bad habit of missing pieces, or having unmolded parts
I don't know, but Star Wars Space Storm Troopers might look nice, along with
maybe a Micro machine AT-ST for a scout gear.

Tyler