[Epic] An off-topic question about Battletech

From: Koen DEVROEY <KOEN.DEVROEY_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 14:12:17 +0200

I know this isn't the right list for this, and that there is a Battletech
mailing list, but I want a neutral analysis.
It seems that there are several veteran wargamers on this list, so they
probably can answer my question. What do you think about the Battletech
board game? I heard someone saying it gets boring after half an hour, and
that it all comes down to: who shoots first, wins. Any opinions?

E-mail me privatly, so that this topic doesn't waste any more bandwidth of
this list than necessary. Thanks.
<koen.devroey_at_...>

Greetings,
Koen.