Re: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 13:15:19 -0400

> In epic, almost every infantry can shoot
> In whfb only archer types can shoot

If you want to field a shooty army in WHFB, it's perfectly possible.
As dwarves and elves I've done it enough times - you can make every
model an archer and bulk up with cannons, catapults, bolt throwers,
etc.

> Epic FB would have to be played on a 4x4 table, otherwise can you
image how
> long it will take the dwarfs to get anywhere, seeing as they don't
have an
> troop carrying tanks (That I know of)

If they scale it properly, it shouldn't be any harder to get anywhere
than it is in WHFB. In other words, the dwarves will still be just as
slow, not slower. And when they scale it down, I'm sure they'll make
sure that dwarves are at no more of a disadvantage than they are in
WHFB. Anyway... if you really want to discuss this, let's take it off
the Epic list and go to e-mail, Ok?

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius