Re: [Epic] Reminiscing (was: [EPIC] Which do YOU like better)

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 15:53:19 -0400

----------
> From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: [Epic] Reminiscing (was: [EPIC] Which do YOU like better)
> Date: August 2, 1997 3:33 PM
>
> >I have a copy of "Chainmail" too. Sounds as if we're of the same
> >vintage.
>
> Boy does this bring back memories. I had a copy until a house fire
> destroyed it a number of years ago. Does anyone remember TSR's Strategic
> Review?

> Kevin Walker Mac Developer / Software Engineer
> sage_at_...
> Rochester MN USA
> PGP Fingerprint: 91D6 67EB 8899 C039 7B96 60E9 AFEA 45F4 4E98 D834

Sauron1 writes;Yes old Sauron1 has copies of the Dragon right back to the
first issues of the Strategic Review. Do you remember Wargamers Digest and
Scruby miniatures?Digest was fun but they had some of the best maps foe ACW
and Napoleonic gaming at both the strategic and tactical levels.Boy would I
would trade a lot for a set of eather of those map sets! Sauron1