Re: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Harlequin Master <harlequin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 23:10:50 +0100

I'm curious about American wargaming stores selling GW stuff at discounted
prices. How can they? My local independant store tried the discounted
stuff and was forced by GW to raise the prices to the normal selling price
or face being struck off GW's retailers list!

Harlequin Master

"We leap, we dance, we bring DEATH!!"