Re: [Epic] Something strange happened while Drybrushing

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 13:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

> doing basic colours, I drybrushed the black parts with Electric Blue, to
> give the armor a bluish tint, which is better then grey, especially since my
> only grey is Ghoul Grey (Which is kinda, well, some colour other then just
> grey, it has a hint of something so delicate that you can't identify it,
> only to say that it isn't blue, and the overall affect isn't quite grey)
Not to be a critic (having not seen the outcome) but electric blue on
black is too strong a contrast IMHO, Try putting a navy base down first,
it will look more consistent. As for the ghould grey thing, it is a
medium grey with a hint of green, it's excellent for painting undead (I
have hoardes of Undead legionaires for Warzone) Ghould grey base coat
mixed up to a rotting flesh highlight...
Yum.
Steve