[Epic] DAEMON PRIMARCHS/PRINCES

From: C.Sinclair <csi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 14:28:10 +0100

According to the fluff in the Chaos Codex for 40K, the most powerful of the
Daemon breeds are the Daemon Princes. Primarchs are IIRC somewhere between
the GDs and the Princes. Some of the stats and abilities of the Daemon
Princes in 40K are truly horrific. For those in the know they will
understand the fear that a Daemon Prince of Nurgle with T8 and 18!!! wounds
would instill in an opponent.

I reckon Daemon Princes and Primarchs did get a bum deal from the Epic40K
release and just as soon as I have some time I will attmpt to rectify it
with some house rules (honest!).

Cheers,
Colin

P.S. Why hasn't Scott with his unparalleled knowledge of the Eye of Terror
not already enlightened us about these guys? I'd trust Scott's word (Chaos
traitor though he is) before mine any day!