RE: [Epic] Razor wire/fortifications

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 18:29:49 +0100

Oh buggrit..buggrit! *sounds of gretchin being slapped around the room*...t=
he pesky little tricksters!..yeah of course I meant 212 not 211 as I initia=
lly scribbled.

You can't get the staff these days..apologies for any confu=
sion caused by my warpheads numeric dyslexia. I have now sent them downstai=
rs to clean out the squig pens as punishment ;-)
Carl Woodrow
Gryphonne IV =
- Geneseed
http://freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/