[Epic] Interesting Orky Tactic...

From: <csalvato_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 97 11:13:46

Here's an interesting tactic, and a question hich comes with it, that I just
thought of:

Det. 1: Shooty Boyz, Big Gunz, Pulsas, etc

Det. 2: Kult of Speed with enough battlewagons to carry Det. 1 and assorted
other stuff to taste (speedstas, buggies, bikez, etc)

Det. 1 Starts the game loaded into Det.2's wagons. Det. 2 is given assault
orders.

Movement: Det. 2 moves up 25 cm, deposits shooty boyz in ruins/building/cover.

Shoting: Shooty boyz shoot

Assault: Wagons move up and cause havoc with anything nearby.

A few questions:

1. Could I put Det.1 (the shooterz) on Overwatch orders? The rules say that
the Orks being tranported may not move.

2. Probably asking for some cheese-bashing, but could the wagons detachment
pick-up the shooterz in the assault phase and wisk them away to safety?

Just curious...
Chris