[Epic] Space Marine Detachment list

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 16:20:28 -0500

If this Question was already asked, I'm sorry to bring it up again and
maybe someone can just tell me in private email, but if not lets hash it out!

Up to one Space Marine Captain...25 points
consists of 1 Space Marine unit (hero)

Extra cost to:
Mount in a rhino*..........+7 points
Mount in a Razorback*.....+15 points
Mount in a Land Raider*...+35 points
Upgrade to jump packs
(hero, jump packs)*...........Free
Upgrade to bike unit* (hero)...free

                (Choose one upgrade only)

Now does this mean that since every thing listed has an asterisk, "*", next
to it that out of all that stuff you can only pick one thing? Or do we
just use some common sense and realize that 1). a bike unit can't have any
other upgrades or vehicles, 2). if in a Rhino, Razorback, or Land Raider no
other vehicle choices can be taken, 3). if jump packs are taken you may
still mount in a vehicle, but not take a bike upgrade.

That is what makes sense to me. You can make one choice from the list, and
if it's a Rhino, Razorback, or a Land Raider you may also take the jump
pack upgrade. If I'm reading this wrong will someone please explain this
to me. And if it hasn't been already should this go in the next Q$A that
Allen sends off?

Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!

seether_at_...
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians