Re: [Epic] Hero of the Day

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 20:28:12 -0400

>Sauron1 writes;I give Rhinos with spikes on the bows the same CC factor as
>the ork tanks with spikes in my campaign game.his gives the new whirlwind
>models a good self defence tactic. sauron1

A couple of questions Cowboy, what is the CC factor for ork tanks with
spikes, and doesn't that reflect the fact that orks are crazy enough to run
over armored units, or have additional weapons.

Which reminds me, on furthur examination of my rhinos, I noticed they had
two bolters attached to them. So obviously they can shoot. Now, if 4 bolters
and a Missle Launcher equal 1 Firepower, then maybe 3 rhinos should equal 1
firepower.

It is obvious that this is why they are given no assault and no firepower. I
think I'm gonna let it go for the sake of clearity. I think the game is
balanced so that if Rhinos had 1 firepower, then armies that have access to
them would be too powerfull.

Tyler
William Gibson Fan