Re: [Epic] Hero of the Day

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 01:55:38 -0400

>> Tyler
>> William Gibson Fan
>>
>Sauron1 writes;Tyler,I play Epic2nd.The only rhinos I have with a bow rake
>are the new Whirlwind models,and they have no bolters mounted.Regular
>rhinos have a 0 close assault factor but 1 attack dice for a 6+hit. So I
>have to detail some SM troops to protect them.Its just fun to try to run
>over a couple of stands of Eldar or Orks when they don,t expect it.(BTW
>original rhino drawings always showed them with the hedge cutters but they
>never made any models with them on) Cowboy?in what way? sauron1

Not a William Gibson fan? or am I being too vague.
From the "Who's Sauron posts" I've gathered you have access to lots of
information via electronic communication devices. Which in my mind make you
a Console Cowboy. Of course, Cowboys usually pull black ops for corps, and
most people who don't read Gibson call them Hackers. But I find Console
Cowboy more Elite, as it were. Not to say you are a hacker, just that I'm
guessing that you use 'puters a lot. I'm also guessing it might have been
better to keep my mouth shut, not as much explaining.

Tyler
Pulling a Wilson

P.S. I saw somewhere a rule of thumb about how many points can be squeezed
unto a table, like this amount of points for each inch. Unfortunatly, I have
no idea where I saw it, but I did, and I want to find it again. If anyone
knows it, could you post the ratios for me, I'd be gratefull.

And for those without a table to play on, just how big is you box-spring
(The wooden thing under your matress) anyway?