Re: [Epic] Need help with images

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 22:55:43 -0500

>I have a scanner and a digital camera, if you can point me to the sources I
>would be more than happy to scan them in.
>
>I am trying to work on mine (http://www.bykenkaz.com/sean
>->Warhammer->Epic40K) but I have not had any time because I am trying to
>write an Epic 40K Army List generator program. I will post what I have
>fairly soon.
>
>I do not know anything about GeoCities, but if it is a unix server, check
>your HTML and make sure your paths that point to the images use '/' and not
>'\' (i.e. "files/gif/gif1.gif" and not "files\gif\gif1.gif")
>

>Sean Kennedy:
> Internet - sean_at_...
> WWW - http://www.bykenkaz.com/sean
> Compuserve - 74252,424
I got a few offers from some guys on the list, so I figured I would split
the work up between you guys so you wont have to waste a bunch of time
helping me. I'll try and be as precise as possible so you know exactly
what picture I'm talking about.

From the box set of Epic 40K:
Battles Book:
p. 26 a scan of the top half of the page, all the infantry units
p. 27 same as 26
p. 28 same as 26
p. 31 just the Baneblade at the bottom of the page.
p. 35 same as 26
p. 36 same as 26
p. 7 battle scene
p. 8 Space Marines on bottom

I don't know if that's a pain in the ass to do all of those, and if it is
let me know how many would be more appropriate. I've never seen or done
any scanning so I don't know what all goes into it. Thanks for being so
helpful, and I will be sure to give you credit on my page and add a link to
your if you have one and give me the URL.

Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!

seether_at_...
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians