[Epic] Re: Points/Table ratio

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 16:45:39 +1200

----------
Paul Collins said:
> P.S. I saw somewhere a rule of thumb about how many points can be
> squeezed onto a table, like this amount of points for each inch.
Unfortunatly, I
> have no idea where I saw it, but I did, and I want to find it again. If
anyone
> knows it, could you post the ratios for me, I'd be gratefull.

The reference is page 5 of the "Battles" book:
"10 to 20 points per centimetre of table width".
Richard

"The important lesson is that you can get what
you want and still not be very happy"
                        Pope Cerebus

Get inside the mind of Richard Bright at:
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/alley/2405