[Epic] Mighty Empires

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 14:16:39 +0930

Time to add my 2cents.

I own a copy of Mighty Empires (I bought it when it first came out!)

Furthermore .....(fanfare)......I have written an Epic Campaign system based on it.........(much applause).

Mail me with any questions or go to....

        http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/6573

to chek out the campaign rules.

Sauron1 writes; I asked about the Mighty Empires game at my club and Dave
brought in a copy. What a box.The game,with the terrain tiles,plastic and
metal armies and fleets looks like a great game! IN any period the idea
would make an ideal strategic system.I for one would buy it in 40000
form.How about any one wiyh contacts in England to GW ask about this
one.(sorry about the of topic) sauron1