RE: [Epic] Great Gargant

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 09:55:00 -0500

>OK - have almost finished painting up my Great Gargant and I need an
>Orky name -
>I am soliciting nominations - (pastes big bullseye on back)
>kevin

-----> Do some mix & match with some of these
Part 1
Korps, Skull, "Ead, Toof, Skinny, Stuntie, "oomie, Panzee
Beekie, Big, Spikee, Gut, Noz,

Part 2
Biter, Krucnha, Masha, Breaka, Rolla, Busta, Smasha, Thrasha,
Banga, Thumpa, Burna, Runna, Grabba, Zappa, Hamma, Drilla
Killa, Gouga,

Named my Orky dreadnought for 40K "Skullkruncha" with
a banner and the appropriate orky writing. (One guy's
website has some 40K fonts, and with a laser printer
it make banners much easier...check the GW gateway)

My evil sunz mega has shades, but I've never given him a
name...hmm...

Chris Miller