Re: [Epic] Re: Hero of the Day

From: William Rood <wrood_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 08:04:00 -0400

Sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes;William, I guess my shieldwall
> tactic should be left to my
> Sons of Horus SM units.I am building a Dark
> Angels traitor SM unit of one
> Battle and two Tactical companies.with 5 Land
> speeders and 5
> bikes.Transport is 20 rhinoes and 10 Land
> Raiders. Attached support is 3
> Whirlwinds and 3 Thunderhawks.Except for the
> ThunderHawks I have 5 other SM
> chapters built like this.I am not shure if I
> should add Librarians and
> Apothicaries to the Traitor Dark angels? Comment
> please. sauron1

Traitor Dark Angels (aka The Fallen) could be seen
has having both Librarians and Apothicaries. The
Dark Angels flurtation with Chaos was brief, and
not entirely damaging (and completly unknown to
the Imperium except for the Dark Angels
themselves).

Do you have your shieldwall tactic formally (or
informally for that matter) written up? I would
enjoy viewing it! If you do write it up, send it
to Allen, and perhaps he will put it up on his
tactics page.

--
// William Rood - Systems Development
// Dow Jones & Company, Inc.