Re: [Epic] challenge

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 12:09:48 -0400

At 10:14 AM 8/8/97 +1000, you wrote:
>To any bored readers out there, with nothing even remotely like a life,
>try to find the Callidus assassin in the documentation of Epic 40k.
>
> "Smile and the whole world thinks you're some sort of grinning loony"
>
>Rob L.
>
>To whom five days between weekends seems a serious planning fault.

Easy, in the getting started book, there is a B&W picture of a Callidus
Assasin in the Command section (I think it's Callidus, I've never used assasins)

Oh, you mean in writing, well, there is a Callidus Assasin in the Rescue
historic re-fight.

Did I win?

Tyler
P.S. I didn't look any of this up, I just remember things like this