[Epic] Fallen Dark Angels

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 12:24:34 -0400

>Sauron1 writes;William, I guess my shieldwall tactic should be left to my
>Sons of Horus SM units.I am building a Dark Angels traitor SM unit of one
>Battle and two Tactical companies.with 5 Land speeders and 5
>bikes.Transport is 20 rhinoes and 10 Land Raiders. Attached support is 3
>Whirlwinds and 3 Thunderhawks.Except for the ThunderHawks I have 5 other SM
>chapters built like this.I am not shure if I should add Librarians and
>Apothicaries to the Traitor Dark angels? Comment please. sauron1

I say yes, you should. They converted at the same time the rest of them did.
Of course, no Deathwing, because they came later (After a Tyranid Attack)
and maybe no Raven Wing, although who knows when they got started, if they
were around before the Heresy, then yes, if not.

About Librarians, maybe you should include Chaos Sorcerers and something
else instead, make it more Chaos then merely "These may look like Dark
Angels, but really they're Chaos Dark Angels. Oooh, I'll be carefull!.
You'll be DEAD! I'm afraid this little one is not worth your time, come, let
me buy you a drink. Arrgh! Hummmmm! NO BLASTERS! NO BLASTERS! ROAR!
Swinghummmmmm, snip. Are you okay. Yeah, I'm fine"

Tyler
Going into another Star Wars flashback

People, give your ideas of what would Chaos use instead of Apothecaries.
(But they'd still have them if they wanted to propegate the Chaos Chapter)