Re: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: David Lado <lado_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 16:00:19 -0400

>>> 1, you are probably correct
>>> 2, You didn't need to repost my suggestions for home grown Epic FB,
>>it
>>> didn't have anything to do (That I can see) with your comment.
>>
>>1. Relax.
>>2. I think it was relevant.

>I'm sorry, I was originally on a fairly strict list that didn't like people
>who didn't snip. If you didn't, you got a private E-mail telling you to
>snip. Maybe I should do that from now on, maybe they'll think I'm a Johnson,
>and listen.

Well, this list is not exactly strict (koalas anyone?), but I think
a little editing is good manners in any case. I also get a little
annoyed when people include very long reposts only to make a one-line
comment about one part.

David

Speaking of Australia, the Aussies made it into the New York times.
Seems an Oz diplomat was a little careless with a document containing
rather blunt appraisals of his counter-parts. Everybody uses such
documents, but they don't usually leave them on the main desk of the
hotel :). Some news service has the whole thing on their web page,
but I lost the url. Does anyone have it?