Re: [Epic] Titan Banners

From: Christian Nielsen <raveallnight_at_...>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 05:46:01 -0700 (PDT)

---Sauron1 wrote:

> Sauron1 writes.I was looking for banners to put on my various new
> Titans.There is quite a range of 25 and 15mm Midieval banners out
there
> that look real great and I just add the Adeptus symbol from the Epic
> transfers to them.I found some Burgundion flags that look like the
ones
> drawn on early titans in WD.I colour Xereoxed the Horus symbol from
the
> original warlord six pack for the Traitors.Anyone tried anything
else?
> sauron1

Well, I paint my own from scratch (maybe sometimes adding a transfer)
I paint stuff like angels and scripts, with a background a little like
the
Imperial Japanese battle flag.

===
"90cm is short ranged?!? ...you must be an IG player."

                        Scott Shupe, 25/7/97

Visit my Epic homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/4109