[Epic] Titan Banners

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 23:59:19 -0400

Sauron1 writes.I was looking for banners to put on my various new
Titans.There is quite a range of 25 and 15mm Midieval banners out there
that look real great and I just add the Adeptus symbol from the Epic
transfers to them.I found some Burgundion flags that look like the ones
drawn on early titans in WD.I colour Xereoxed the Horus symbol from the
original warlord six pack for the Traitors.Anyone tried anything else?
sauron1