Re: PAINTING, was Re: [Epic] quoting articles, picture question

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 1997 13:51:46 -0500

>I would love to have a gallery type web site. If I could All I would do
>is showcase peoples work, I think painting is one of the major components
>of the game, I personally have been painting for many years, and although
>it sounds like I am tooting my own horn, I know I am one of the best,
>certainly in Vancouver, the only reason because of this is because I know
>that painting is a part of playing the game, and I spend a lot of time
>doing it, I never rush anything (I just spent 3 hours painting an epic
>weirdboy and 4 boyz). Yes it takes forever, and yes it is worth it, I
>think if there was a website that showed work of all calibres, then maybe
>more people would realise the importance of painting, even if you are a
>novice, then a lot can be learnt too. Most people have GW pictures to go
>from, which is one style, with little variety (I remember when it used to
>be a mixed bag in 'eavy metal).
>Sorry for tooting my own horn and dragging on a little....
>steve

I'll do it. I'll take any pics that anyone sends to me in a scanned
formate, and post them on my web page. I'm also going to have a section on
modeling, which I hope to include tips for painting, scenery, and
conversations. Having pics of work we've done to go along with it would be
great! I'm very serious about this and will post any pics sent to me that
are of good to medium quality (doesn't help to download a pic if nobody can
see it).
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!
seether_at_...

Check out "The Rock", still under construction, so don't complain!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/