[Epic] My web page

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 00:18:58 -0500

Well, it's still under a lot of construction. All of the outgoing links
are active, and most of the inter-links are also. Maybe some of can go
visit it and try it out and let me know what you think of it. The URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/

If any of you have a web page you want me to add a link to that isn't
already there, just let me know. I'll be happy to add it. Also, if anyone
has ideas for scenarios, new detachments, house rules, modeling tips,
pictures, or fiction (fluff) they want to send me I'd also be happy. I'll
give full credit to anything that isn't mine. Thanks in advance to anyone
that helps.
Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!
seether_at_...

Check out "The Rock", still under construction, so don't complain!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/