Re: [Epic] My web page

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 02:13:04 -0500

>Looks great so far. I like your rules for shell-shocked and fatigued
>units and I will have to try that scenario ASAP (I play Imperials +
>Space Marines and my best opponent plays Orks, so it's perfect!). Keep
>up the good work and finish the rest of the site.

I'm not really done with the Shell-Shocked scenario just yet. I still want
to add some fluff and a little more guidelines for running the scenario.
If you want to, go ahead and give it a test run. Let me know if you have
any questions on things I might not have provided yet, i.e: clarifications,
set-up area, etc. If you manage to play test it, see if you can give some
kind of battle report, I'd like to post it. thanks.

Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!
seether_at_...

Check out "The Rock", still under construction, so don't complain!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/