Re: PAINTING, was Re: [Epic] quoting articles, picture question

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 17:58:23 -0400

>Who cares what HE thinks Tyler. Smile, nod, and ignore him...
>
>Agro

Actually, he's been kicked out of my local store because he was unemployed,
an alcohlic, and a chronic lier. Basically he sat around smelling like a
brewery and told lies about being in the military. I think there was a final
straw, but needless to say he has no more life. (If he had any to begin with)

Tyler