Re: [Epic] Great Gargant

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 19:40:35 -0400

----------
> From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Great Gargant
> Date: August 10, 1997 5:43 PM
>

> >Sauron1 writes; I have two great gargants to do. Does anyone know where
> >can get some great Standards for them? sauron1
> >
> If you have a good colour printer I could probably draw some for you. If
> not, then check your Codex Imperialis from the recent WH40K game, it has
> examples of all the different clan banners. I was re-reading it last
night
> (Codex Imperialis) because I remember how great the background for the
Orks
> was. Any Ork players should find a copy and read it, it has a lot more
> background that is more interesting then the petty descript in Epic 40K.
>
> BTW, has anybody noticed that the quality of the background for GW has
sorta
> gone down. It has become more and more, well, fluffy. The information in
the
> Codex Imperialis is excellent, and makes great reading because it is much
> larger then the Epic books, plus I feel it is better then the other
Codexes.
> I for one was severly dissapointed by the Angels of Death Codex
>
> Tyler

Sauron1 Writes;I am disapointed with the whole lot of them,except for the
model makers of the new Epic metal.(but I will never forgive them for that
Battltetech-Warlord mess!)I have been negotiating with them for the use in
North American WD of a large Necromunda Layout I built with little headway.
        sauron1