[Epic] [AUCTION]Titans and Superheavies Update 8/12

From: Anthony and Jenne <JL-Graves1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 02:52:44 -0500

The Rules:

1) This is a going, going, gone auction. You will have
   until August 20 to place an initial bid. After August 20,
   if a bid stays high for 24 hours, it will be marked
   going. If a bid marked going remains the high bid for
   another 24 hours, it will be marked going x2. If at
   the end of 1 more day, a bid is still marked going x2,
   it is sold to the highest bidder. Updates will be
   posted daily; days end at midnight CST (thats Chicago
   time).

2) All bids must be emailed to me (JL-Graves1_at_...).
   Bids must be in increments of US$1, and all ties are
   resolved by the order they are received in. All
   payment must be made with money order, cashier check,
   or personal check. Time must be allowed for personal
   checks to clear before lots are sent, but lots will
   be sent promptly. Shipping charges will be $3
   anywhere in the U.S. for packages less than 2 pounds.
   Anything greater than 2 pounds or out of country will
   be handled on a case by case basis.

3) References are available on request.

4) Numbers reflect the actual number of miniatures in
   each Lot. All figures are Epic Space Marine Games
   Workshop products.

5) Please email me with something describing 'Titan
   auction' in the Subject box and the Lot#,
   description of items in Lot#, and your bid in the
   body.

6) This is my second auction so any suggestions would be
   appreciated. Thank you and happy auctioning.

7) Standard God rule.

8) The top two bids will be listed for each Lot for reference.
   In the case of ties, the top listing is the one that I
   received first and is considered to have the high bid.

9) No bids will be accepted without the bidder's actual

   name, home address, and phone.
LOT #1
Emporer Titan; painted blue w/ red and gold trim, on land-
scaped base
Sauron1: $20
BuddyM: $18

LOT #2.
Reaver Titan; painted w/ camo carapace, blue w/ red trim, pwr fist&
turbolas
Taborek: $10
Sutherland: $9

LOT #3
Reaver Titan; painted w/ camo carapace, blue w/ red trim, twin turbolas
Andrew: $10
Taborek $8

LOT #4
Reaver Titan; painted w/ camo carapace, blue w/ red trim, pwr fist &
plasma blastgun
Asmodean: $10
Taborek: $8

LOT #5
Warlord Titan; plastic, painted w/ camo carapace, blue w/ red trim
Asmodean: $7
Brain: $6

LOT #6
Warlord Titan; plastic, painted w/ camo carapace, blue w/ red trim
Asmodean: $9
Eugene: $8

LOT #7
Warlord Titan; plastic, painted w/ camo carapace, blue w/ red trim
Asmodean: $7
Secrest: $6

LOT #8
Warlord Titan; plastic, painted w/ camo carapace, blue w/ red trim
Damon: $10
Asmodean: $9

LOT #9
Warlord Titan; plastic, painted w/ camo carapace, blue w/ red trim
Damon: $10
Asmodean: $9

LOT #10
Warlord Titan; plastic, painted w/ camo carapace, blue w/ red trim, no
head w/ use of centerline cannon
Lovett: $8
Asmodean: $7

LOT #11
2 Warhound Titans; Painted w/camo carapace, blue w/ red trim, 2
turbolas, plasma blastgun, inferno
Sauron1: $15
Sutherland: $12

LOT #12
2 Warhound Titans; Painted w/camo carapace, blue w/ red trim, turbolas,
plasma blastgun, inferno, mega bolter
Damon: $16
Sauron1: $15

LOT #13
2 Warhound Titans; Painted w/camo carapace, blue w/ red trim, 2 plasma
blastgun, turbolas, mega bolter
Damon: $16
Sauron1: $15

LOT #14
Warlord Titan, assembled and primed, plastic
Sauron1: $10
RockGoblin: $6

LOT #15
Warlord Titan, assembled and primed, plastic
Sauron1: $10
Eugene: $8

LOT #16
Warlord Titan, assembled, plastic
Sauron1: $7
Neidermeyer: $5

LOT #17
Battle Titan Boxed set; inc. 7 (don't ask me that's how I got it)
unassembled Warlord Titans & two weapon sprues
Asmodean: $60
RockGoblin: $55

LOT #18
Hellbore Super Heavy tunnneler, painted Codex grey
MacAulay: $14
Craig: $12

LOT #19
Capitol Imperialis, painted Codex grey w/ Ultramarine Chptr symbol on
top

***** APOLOGIES - LOT #19 HAS BEEN GOD CLAUSED *****

LOT #20
Leviathan, painted Codex grey
Sauron1: $15
Lewis: $11

LOT #21
Ordinatus Golgotha, assembled, unprimed
Speicher: $9
Brendan: $9

LOT #22
Shadowsword, painted
Sauron1: $6
Asmodean: $5

LOT #23
Shadowsword, painted
Sauron1: $6
Asmodean: $5

LOT #24
Shadowsword, painted w/cmdr vis
Sauron1: $6
Asmodean: $5

LOT #25
Baneblade, painted
Sauron1: $6
Asmodean: $5

LOT #26
Baneblade, painted
Sauron1: $6
Asmodean: $5

LOT #27
Baneblade, painted
Sauron1: $6
Asmodean: $5

LOT #28
Stormhammer, painted
Sauron1: $6
Asmodean: $5

LOT #29
Stormhammer, painted
Sauron1: $6
Asmodean: $5

LOT #30
Stormhammer, painted
Sauron1: $6
Asmodean: $5

LOT #31
Stormblade, painted
Sauron1: $6
Asmodean: $4

LOT #32
Stormblade, partially painted
Sauron1: $6
Asmodean: $4

LOT #33
3 Knight Lancers, partially painted
Lovott: $9
Bultman: $8

LOT #34
3 Knight Crusaders, partially painted
Sauron1: $10
Bultman: $8

LOT #35
Knight Pallidan Command, metal, primed
Speicher: $7
Sauron1: $5

LOT #36
3 Knight Pallidans, plastic, primed
Sauron1: $10
Speicher: $7

LOT #37
3 Knight Pallidans, plastic, primed
Speicher: $7
Asmodean: $4

LOT #38
7 Knight Pallidans, painted as household, red & white w/ personal coats
of arms
Lovett: $16
Asmodean: $15

LOT #39
Knight Baron, primed
Sauron1: $10
Speicher: $7

LOT #40
Phantom Titan, painted purple w/ pwr fist &pulsar
Damon: $16
Sauron1: $15

LOT #41
Phantom Titan, painted purple w/ twin pulsar
Asmodean: $15
Andrew: $13

LOT #42
Phantom Titan, painted purple w/ pwr fist & d-cannon
Asmodean: $15
Sauron1: $10

LOT #43
Phantom Titan, primed w/ pulsar & heat lance
Skinner: $17
Sauron1: $15

LOT #44
Warlock Titan, painted silver w/inks, w/ pwr fist & psycannon
Sauron1: $10
King: $5

LOT #45
2 Phantom Titan, in box w/multiple wpns, 1 incomplete
Asmodean: $20
Sauron1: $15

LOT #46
Eldar Towering Destroyer Knight, primed w/a dab of paint
Sauron1: $5
King: $2

LOT #47
Warlock Titan, in box w/ multiple wpns
Sauron1: $15
Nugent: $13

LOT #48
2 Revenant Scout Titan, in box
Nanzer: $20
Sauron1: $18

LOT #49
Mega-Gargant, unassembled
Moy:$10
Eugene: $9

LOT #50
Mega-Gargant, unassembled
Kelley: $10
Eugene: $9

LOT #51
Great Gargant, older style w/Gutbuster, modified to carry multilauncher,
primed
Kelley: $18
Sauron1: $15

LOT #52
Great Gargant, newer style, painted Goffic
Sauron1: $15
Brain: $10

LOT #53
Slasher Gargant, modified w/ head turret, painted Goffic
Sauron1: $10
Moy: $4

LOT #54
Slasher Gargant, painted Bad Moonz
Sauron1: $15
Lewis: $11

LOT #55
Mekboy Gargant, partially painted go fasta red, w/buzz saw arm
Sauron1: $10
Moy: $3

LOT #56
Mekoy Gargant, painted w/Lifta Droppa arm
Sauron1: $15
Lewis: $11

LOT #57
Banelord Titan, painted Khornish
Sauron1: $12
Nanzer: $11

LOT #58
Warlord Titan, painted for Horus Heresy
Sauron1: $10

LOT #59
Khorne Lord of Battles, w/ Hellblade & Doomgun, painted and based
Sauron1: $10
Morrison: $4

LOT #60
Khorne Lord of Battles, w/chain fist & rocketgun, primed and based
Sauron1: $10
Satan: $3

LOT#61
Tzeench Firelord, painted