Re: [Epic] More painting of small details

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 12:51:44 -0400 (EDT)

Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...> writes:
> At 02:52 PM 8/11/97 +0100, you wrote:
> Hey, do you have any for obsidian. If you do I'd love to see it. I haven;t
> come up with my chapter insignia

        I looked up obsidian, and got two results. But they're not
going to fit on anything smaller than a large banner, as it's three
relatively complicated kanji.
        You can find them yourself at

http://www.gsquare.or.jp/cgi-bin/j-e/sjis/tty/S=48/inline/dict

(I did a search for Japanese AND English AND Dictionary Server on
Altavista, because the copy I was linked to no longer works. This
server is in several different places, and I just went to the first.)

        It's willing to output as .GIF if you don't have the proper
fonts or just want something you can put into Photoshop and fiddle with.

Mark