RE: [Epic] Painting the little guys

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:03:03 -0700

        Personally, I am just leaving my infantry unpainted for now; I'm playing =
Chaos but have to get by with regular Marines for now. I plan to give the p=
rimered stands to my SM opponent when GW releases Chaos.

        A slightly off t=
opic rant here:

        So, SM/TL originally was just Marines vs. Traitors, right=
? So what's up with GW releasing Chaos last all of the time? They did it fo=
r 40K and, according to my conversations with mail order Trolls, they're do=
ing it for E40K too! Well, at least they are consistent in their illogic.

=
        Rant over.

Nickles