RE: [Epic] Re: Painting skulls

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:04:59 -0400

> Gee, I have to get by with just one of those magnifying lenses with the
clamping arms attached...

What I want are those jeweler magnifying glasses, the ones that attach onto
the arms of a pair of glasses.

>Nickles
>I will not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death...
that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear and let it pass over and
through me. And when it is gone I will turn my inner eye upon its path, and
there will be nothing, no fear, only I shall remain.

True, one of my favorites, but my most favorite would be

"I did not want to be a God, I wanted to dissapear like a jewel of trace dew
before the morning sun."
I think that is accurate, it has been awhile.

Tyler