Re: [Epic] Painting the little guys

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:13:45 -0400

At 03:39 PM 8/12/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Chris White <chris_at_...> writes:
>> So, SM/TL originally was just Marines vs. Traitors, right?
>> So what's up =
>> with GW releasing Chaos last all of the time? They did it for 40K and, =
>> according to my conversations with mail order Trolls, they're doing it =
>> for E40K too! Well, at least they are consistent in their illogic.
>
> Because now that the Chaos Codex is out, you know from past
>experience that there will never be a Squat Codex. (with vague
>promises of "just wait until the next edition, you'll see!")
>
><duck>
>
>Mark

Codex Imperialis. It is possible to play Squats in W40K, because the main
game has armylists and rules for squats. True, they aren't very detailed,
but I don't like dwarves that much anyway. (I don't dislike them, I just
don't play them, so I don't care)

Oh, and I think tommorow will see me posting a large (Or small, don't know
yet) battle report if my friend doesn't wimp out of our mutual first game
ever of Epic (40K or otherwise) Of course, I have played a practise game
alone, but that does nothing except help nail down the rules (And make you
forget to move detachments, as well as hoping to fail reserve tests, because
you already have too many miniatures to move)

Tyler