Re: [Epic] Drop Pods

From: Sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 08:51:38 -0400

Sauron1 writes; I bought ten small 25mm assault landers cast in resin at a
clearance store..They are the Corvus VTOL Assault Carrier{ item F0036 }
They are made by Grendel Productions Ltd. 80 Jane street. Edinburgh
Scotland EH6 5HG.
 The resulting model, witch requires assembly, is about 8" long,including
tail,and 5" wide,including wings.It has two larger lasers cast into the
cockpit and a twin weapon turret the size of a Stormhammer turret under
each wing.I bought all they had. I also use a model of the Battle Star
Galactic as an assault lander.and the opponents ship halves as small hive
cities or factories.Any one else use common plastic kits as SM units or
buildings.I have enough original SM building to cover a standard banquet
table. sauron1