RE: [Epic] Painting the little guys

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 13:14:35 -0400

> I've often wondered about that...I think they always include orks
because...well...who would pay money for them? Sure, they have some cool
looking stuff, but the surest way to win is to constantly move forward. In
fact, it takes very little tactical ability to play with them and where is
the challenge in that?

> Sorry, I'm ranting again. I LIKE the orks, they're fun concept-wise, but
BORING to play with... I'd rather lose a challenging game than simply roll
forward.

>Nickles

IMO Orks are tactically demanding, because it is easy to defeat the whole
"roll forward" concept. A good tactician will find a way to roll forward in
a slightly different way, so as not to fall into the overwatch trap

Tyler