Re: [Epic] Painting the little guys

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:04:41 -0700 (PDT)

> IMO Orks are tactically demanding, because it is easy to defeat the whole
> "roll forward" concept. A good tactician will find a way to roll forward in
> a slightly different way, so as not to fall into the overwatch trap

Very true, with the new rules I had to play about a dozen games before I
discovered HOW to roll forward in a way that does not mean orky
megadeath. The disadvantage of the orks which makes them hard to keep
rolling, is they are many. Big det.s lotsa stuff, narrow street = One big
artillery detachment (Sounds like a bud. commercial :) ).
Orks are challenging, but once you figure them out they are very
powerful.
one other thing that hinders their advance is the lack of true transport
vehicles.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of