Re: [Epic] More painting of small details

From: Bayani R Caes <bayanic_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 10:35:17 +0100

Paul Collins wrote:
> > Suggested characters that are kinda cool and not hideously difficult > > to paint include: numbers, "strength," "wind," "mountain,"
> > "king/ruler," "metal/gold," "storm/tempest," "sword," "fire," "sun,"
> > "moon," "star," and "earth."
> >
> For Strength, do you mean Chikara, or Tsuyoi? For Metal/Gold, do you
> mean Kin, or Zoku. (By gold I assume you mean Kin)

"Chikara" to omoimasu. (Hoo boy, the semester starts in two weeks and
I'm still rusty. Better start practicing again.) It looks like the
katakana "ka." I'm fairly sure that I meant "kin" for metal/gold.

> Naka, or Inside. You can paint the Downward radical as a Sword, and
> it should look great.
> Also water (Kawa) for the Eldar, although GW may have already used
> something similar

Slightly more difficult than water is ice. And my apologies--someone
has pointed out that wind and tempest are not that easy. They happen to
be two of my favorites; I guess I just got good at them. :)

-BC