Re: [Epic] More painting of small details

From: Paul Collins <pcollins_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 03:02:46 +1000

----------
. Kanji are the characters that the Japanese language
> borrowed from Chinese, so if you don't have any Japanese-speaking
> friends, a Chinese-speaking friend will also do the job.

Do a search on NJWin and download the Demo version. Then go raid the
japanese sites. This should allow you to view lots of Kanji :-) They can
also be printed this way.

> Suggested characters that are kinda cool and not hideously difficult to
> paint include: numbers, "strength," "wind," "mountain," "king/ruler,"
> "metal/gold," "storm/tempest," "sword," "fire," "sun," "moon," "star,"
> and "earth."

For Strength, do you mean Chikara, or Tsuyoi? For Metal/Gold, do you mean
Kin, or Zoku. (By gold I assume you mean Kin)

Naka, or Inside. You can paint the Downward radical as a Sword, and it
should look great.
Also water (Kawa) for the Eldar, although GW may have already used
something similar