Re: [Epic] Who is Sauron1

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:01:18 -0700 (PDT)

> Another thing, he has been able, through not much effort, generate a lot of
> interest about himself. If that isn't Charisma, I don't know what is. Nobody
> seems to care about anyone else.
>
> Tyler

It's the use of an alias and subtle hints about himself. He may not be
interesting in person, people act weird on the net. No disrespect to the
man, just trying to make a point... We could start asking who is that
Tyler character? He hides behind what I am presuming is his dad's e-mail
account, and is quite young, yet has some words of wisdom, very elusive...
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of