Re: [Epic] Painting the little guysOB

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:36:46 -0700 (PDT)

> Sauron1 writes; I agree. No mater whether you play Epic2nd or Epic40000,
> Orks are a tough bunch to win with. But on the other hand they are more
> fun,I have ten times as many Orks as anything else! I cant remember buying
> that many but I think they just grew when I wasn't looking. Besides I
> always drive a red car. sauron1

Me too, on all accounts. They are a lot of fun. I think they are still as
much fun in E40K as they were in 2nd ed. LDs are cool, and the numbers
are awesome, nothing better than having the potential to field a warboss
in battlewagon, wierdboy tower and 40 shooty boyz with 30 battlewagons
for a total firepower of 112 at 45cm and 1 at 30cm... Not to mention that
it would kill anything in CC. Downside of course is having it suppressed...
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of