RE: [Epic] More painting of small details

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:01:03 +0100

<snip>

[Carl Woodrow] > That's cool, I might just organize my Renegade [=
Carl Woodrow] > Obsidian Guard into three
[Carl Woodrow] > sections, and =
use one character for each :)

[Carl Woodrow] How about you construct the =
chapter around that much in the way that the Wolves have the Wolfguard and =
Longfang companies...giving each special attributes or charachteristics suc=
h as one of the Obsidian symbols being Heavy wps/devastators and another Sc=
outs etc. Just a thought :)

Carl Woodrow
Gryphonne IV - Geneseed
http://fr=