Re: [Epic] Adepts Ministorum Detachment

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 23:21:45 -0400 (EDT)

Chris White <chris_at_...> writes:
> Perhaps these items are popular because of some kind of subconscious =
> yearning for the female form while we sit in our musty, poorly lit =
> war-dens sipping caffeinated beverages. You'll notice that the models =
> are always...um...curvy.

        Umm.. I don't know about you, but I've given up caffeine. I
cave in occasionally (bad mornings), but I never paint after drinking
caffeine. It doesn't work unless I'm doing base coats, and even then
it takes longer. You really just want something that calms you down
and steadies your nerves and your hand. Music is like this as well
when I paint.

        Though I was wondering why all the female marines had black
hair. Is this actually part of their uniform, or is it just a boring
painter at work? (The Battle Sisters box featured in WD211 or at your
local store)

Mark