Re: [Epic] Drop Pods

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 21:13:44 -0400

At 10:58 AM 8/13/97 -0700, you wrote:
>> Tyler
>> Smart-assed as always
>
>Do you always send this much mail in one batch, that's kind of crazy... :)
>Steve
I sit down, and I answer mail. It just happens that I write and think fast,
and have an opinion on everything. I'll crunch through 60 letters in just
under an hour, replying for over half. Right now I'm not connected, so when
I finish answering all the question I will be sending all my replies at
once. It's also good because it's easy to skip my replies.

Tyler