SV: [Epic] Adepts Ministorum Detachment

From: Tommy Roju <troju_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:35:04 +0200

        I have a theory about the popularity of the Sisters...

        It first came to me when I noticed how many Necro' players used
the...whatsits...I forget their name...

        Anyway, the girl gang. Now, apparently, the Sisters are a hot item. Let's
face it, there aren't that many females who play tabletop wargames, or
paint miniatures, or play RPGs or any of that stuff. Perhaps these items
are popular because of some kind of subconscious yearning for the female
form while we sit in our musty, poorly lit war-dens sipping caffeinated
beverages. You'll notice that the models are always...um...curvy.

Nickles

Well, when you mention it.... :)
Actually I think it has a lot to do with the sculptor: Jes Goodwin. I don't
want to start another 'Jes Goodwin is God' thread but frankly: he is...

TR