RE: [Epic] Adepts Ministorum Detachment -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 14:26:43 +0000

Basicly, they are marines with one less Ws(3 not 4) and one less strength(3
 not 4, which doesn't matter in 40K 'cause weapons have their own
strenght) I forgett off hand, but I think they get the shaken and rapid fire
rules also, have to check that though. Bascily, I'd make them marines with
1 less assault, although I think Tommy's idea is valid and correct also.
Anyone notice that 15cm is supposed to be boltgun range, but marines
and ork have a 30cm range and marines get to rapid fire at 30cm. Try to
figure this out, then how come guardians don't have a 30cm range? This
has always confused me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Your a nut! You should be coverd in chocolate and sold as a snack!
         -The only good father's day quote

Eldar squads don't include heavy weapons, a Marine Tactical squad can
include a heavy weapon, some of which such a heavy bolter or a heavy
plasma produce almost as much firepower at long range as 4 or 5 bolters at
short range.
  Well it's a nice theory anyway

Chris