Re: [Epic] Rhinos Wanted

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 02:06:10 -0700

Bill Provick wrote:

> >One Ring to Rule them all,One Ring to find Them.....

I prefer the Harvard Lampoon version:
I don't have it to hand, but if memory serves, it goes something like:

"This Ring and no other was made by the Elves
Who'd pawn their Grandmothers to have it themselves.
Ruler of all Creatures, both Mortal and Scallop,
This little sleeper can pack quite a Wallop.
If once it is broken, it cannot be Re-made,
If Lost send to Sauron (The Postage is pre-paid)"

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture