Re: [Epic] Rhinos Wanted

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 11:42:01 -0400

At 09:45 AM 8/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Sauron1 writes;Does anyone have any spare Rhinoes for sale or trade? I am
>building a TechGuard army and can not find any Rhinos or Chimera. sauron1
>

>One Ring to Rule them all,One Ring to find Them,
>One Ring to bring them All,And in the Darkness Bind Them

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Baggins we hates forever

But, I think this is a little more appropriate

Sauron, the Dark Lord, has gathered to him the Rings of Power - the means by
which he will be able to rule the world. All he lacks in his plan for
dominion in the Ruling Ring, which has fallen into the hands of the hobbit
Bilbo Baggins.

Tyler
Can we quote from Dune next time, it's my favorite